*recipe courtesy of Costco magazine
This salmon recipe is perfect for those nights where you just don’t feel like cooking. It takes minimal effort, requires few ingredients and cooks in less than 20 minutes.
As much as I love to cook, sometimes I just simply don’t feel like it and nothing on Door Dash sounds appealing. This super simple and easy salmon recipe is for those days! In the time it takes to cook it, your meal will be on the table faster than the Door Dash delivery guy can arrive at your door!
How To Cook Firecracker Salmon
- Grab a large bowl and combine all the marinade ingredients together: sriracha sauce, brown sugar, soy sauce, garlic, pepper flakes and salt
- Marinade the salmon filets for 30-60 minutes and put it in the fridge. I did mine for 60 minutes.
- When you’re ready, remove it from the fridge and pre-heat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- Take your large oven-proof skillet and add the avocado oil and heat it to medium-high heat.
- Sear the salmon on both sides about 2-3 minutes each.
- Transfer the pan to the oven and cook for 5 minutes or until it reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees F.
- Garnish with chopped scallions and serve with white rice.
Other Easy Weeknight Recipes You’ll Love
- Oven proof skillet
- Large bowl
- Fish Spatula
- 1.5 lb Samon filet
- 3 tbsp Avocado Oil
- 2 stalks Scallions sliced thinly for garnish
- 1/3 cup Sriracha sauce
- 1/2 cup Brown sugar
- 3 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 3 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- In a large bowl, mix together the marinade ingredients
- Add the salmon filets and Marinade for 30-60 minutes
- When you are ready to cook, preheat the oven to 400 degrees F
- In a large, oven proof skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat
- Pan-sear the salmon on both sides about 2-3 minutes on each side, until its crispy
- Transer the pan to the oven and finish cooking through about 5 minutes. Recommended internal temp is 145 degrees F
- Garnish with scallions and serve with white rice