Drop those Eggo Waffles and make this quick and healthy breakfast instead! It’ll take you the same amount of time to toast that waffle, I promise!
This egg and sausage breakfast scramble is not only delicious but its Keto, Whole30 and Paleo compliant as long as you use all clean ingredients (which I did here). This breakfast will give you the energy for a busy morning and will keep you full until lunchtime!
Egg and Sausage Breakfast Scramble!
I make some version of a breakfast scramble about 4-5 times a week. Sometimes I use bacon, sometimes ham, sometimes sausage but it always consists of a combination of protein, fat and greens. Because its so easy and fast to make, I have time to make it even on my busiest mornings.
I use my favorite non-stick pan, the Ballarini Non-Stick Aluminum Frying pan and my egg and sausage breakfast scramble always comes out perfect! The eggs don’t stick at all and the thermopoint feature lets me know when the pan has reached the right temperature.
This recipe keeps me going all morning and full until lunchtime. Give this healthy breakfast recipe a try!
How to Make Egg and Sausage Breakfast Scramble
- Heat up the avocado oil in a non-stick pan and add the chicken sausage and fry until golden brown.
- Add spinach and stir until wilted. This should only take a minute or two.
- Lower the heat to low to medium and crack the egg in the pan and add the egg whites. With a spatula, gently scramble the eggs, mixing it with the rest of the ingredients. (Make sure you don’t overcook the eggs).
- Serve on a plate, add the avocado and sprinkle with Trader Joes Bagel Seasoning.
More Breakfast Ideas You’ll Love!
- Spam Fried Rice
- Banana Bread
- Bacon and Egg Bites
Egg and Sausage Breakfast Scramble
- 8" Non-Stick Pan
- Cutting Board
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup Egg Whites
- 1/2 Avocado
- 1 Chicken Sausage cut up in bite size pieces *To make this Whole30 compliant, use the adielle's or Applegate brand of sausage.
- 1 handful Fresh Baby Spinach
- 1 tbsp Bagel Seasoning *I use the Trader Joes brand.
- 1 tbsp Avocado Oil
- In an 8" non-stick pan, heat up the avocado oil on medium heat and add the chicken sausage
- Once the chicken sausage is done, add the spinach and mix until wilted. Lower the heat.
- Add the egg and egg whites and fold it in gently with a spatula.
- Add the avocado and sprinkle with bagel seasoning.